Saturday, August 15, 2009

My first days at the mission

Hi everyone!!  
Well, my trip here to Immanuel missions was very good.  It was beautiful flying over the mountains of Colorado!  It really showed me how awesome God is that He has created all of this beauty!  God is so good and has an awesome plan for all of our lives!  The people here are a lot of fun and have treated me with love and invited me right in.  You could just pray for the school this year and all of us staff here, satan has already been pressing hard against a lot of the students and families here and we know the Lord has all power and so we have just been in prayer and know that everything with these students will fall into place!  In James 1 in verses 2-4 it says " Count it all joy when you fall into various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.  But let patience have its perfect work, that you maybe perfect and complete lacking nothing."  God has awesome plans for this school year and for these childen and satan knows that and so he is doing everything in his power to keep these kids away.  We know already that the battle bolongs to the Lord and His plan will take place!  Thank you all for your prayers, they are greatly appreciated!!  
In Christ,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Liz I am so excited for you, what a great opportunity. I will be following your blog and praying for you and the students. I will be in Arizona in the next few weeks and would love to visit if possible. Or if you need anything from home I could bring it to you. I will be praying for you and looking forward to your next blog.

    ReplyDelete